I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

My creative space 2009 Aug 13th

20090813_img002

Today I got in the zone after picking the girls up at preschool/daycare. I finished a tote bag I started yesterday.

And to top it all off I made two quilt tops for the girls' dolly push chairs. Both tops are done and basted. I can't decide if I should quilt them or tie them.
I'm also short on binding fabric ... I'd prefer not to have to buy more.

The tops are made from a charm pack of "Look and learn" by American Jane. I didn't follow a pattern, just winged it and I think it turned out quite well. This one is for my big girl and I made another in blue and green for her little sister.

Still work in progress though ..

Check out other creative spaces at Kootoyoo's
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...