I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Creative Space May 28th

My Creative Space

I've wanted to join in on Kootoyoo's My Creative Space for a while now, but everytime I see it I'm at work and when I get home at night I never get around to actually take pictures of what ever it is I'm doing.

But today I'm working from home and I think I can take time out to do this.

Tonight I'll be making a dress for my big girl and I took out some fabrics to chose from.

The pattern is from an Ottobre magazine and I already tried the pattern here.

I hope this is a turning point for me. I sewed the dress last night and I felt so calm and content doing it. I forgot how much I like sewing.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...