I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Caring and thoughtful

My daughter is almost 5 years old (less than 2 months left of the fours) and sometimes I and my husband find little presents under our pillows when we go to bed at night.

20090521_img003

The latest present (I was typing last, but I hope it wasn't the last one) was this little faerie. She had coloured it and cut it out herself with her rounded left-handed scissors.
Daddy's was coloured pink and mine was a funkier black faerie.

I keep the drawings there as long as possible. They do tend to wear out. But I hope more will turn up by themselves.

And come to think of it. I do sleep better these days.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...