I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wristwarmers

This is a pattern from my LYS.

It's super easy to knit and would have knit up faster had I chosen the yarn the pattern called for (Alpakka instead of Tynn Alpakka)





I wasn't too keen on the colour when I got the yarn - but at first I had intended to use it for something else where it wouldn't have shown that much.
But seeing the finished wristwarmers I'm completely in love with them. Exactly the colour green I love.
I need a cardigan in this yarn - alas it's too expensive for my wallet.





I wish I could have taken some better photos but since it's November daylight fades fast and by the time I'm home with my regular camera it's dark out and everything looks horrid.
A quick action shot at work will have to do.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...