I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

.. I'm gonna make you pop-u-lar

After a long Christmas holiday filled with illness I thought I had rounded it off neatly with a strep infection.

20110107_d5img014

Only to discover yesterday that Isabel's got a UTI.

This just never ends.

But! Tonight is a fun night. I'm going to Denmark to see the dress rehearsal of Wicked in Copenhagen.


My aunt works in the costume department as a tailor and has sewn a few of the costumes for the performance and she arranged tickets for me and my mother.

We're taking the train across the sound and we're all having dinner before the show.

We saw Wicked on Broadway in September and I know the English lyrics almost by heart, so it's going to be interesting to see in in Danish.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...