I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Friday, December 3, 2010

AM-thoughts

Working from home today and it's bloody freezing next to this window.

I've started a load of laundry that will be done by the time I'm due for my next coffee break. I hope.

I made cute little fabric napkins yesterday. I'll show them off later. I think I'm going to sew some up in the shop fabric so I can post something to that blog too.

The girls are getting very enthusiastic about their Lego Advent Calendar.

I fantasize about sewing up my own calendar and filling it with little presents, one for each girl - of course. But I never do.
It's darned expensive to shop for 24x2 little, well-thought-out gifts fit for a calendar.

So we got a ready-made Lego calendar that the girls will get to share. They seem happy with that arrangement.
And since we celebrate Christmas on the 24th there is an even number of presents and no one gets left out.

Well now. It's 8 am and I'd better get a move on.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...