I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Busy May

We've had a few busy weeks since late May. It's been filled with birthdays and work deadlines and visiting cousins and visits to amusement parks.

The whole crew. #tosselilla

I work two and a half more days then I have five weeks off, and on Thursday next week we are leaving for a week in Crete, Greece.

I got new glasses, made a dress for Isabel's graduation, celebrated Sofia's 6th birthday, celebrated my aunt's 60th birthday.

Desserts

Sofia learnt how to ride a bike.

She bikes! On her own! #130602


IT doesn't seem like the rush will let up any time soon, so check me out on Instagram if you want to see what we're up to.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...