I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

... it goes ding when there's stuff ...

Rickard and I started watching Doctor Who a few weeks ago (wow, isn't it more than a few weeks?) and are now up to Season 5 with the new Doctor (Eleven).

Some say you never forget your first Doctor - who for me would be Christopher Eccleston but for me the Doctor is and always will be, David Tennant. (I have to make a reservation here as I've only seen 7 episodes for Eleven.)

I was thinking the other day about how curious it is that I've never seen it before. Swedish television airs all sorts of weird shows from both the US and the UK, but I can't remember ever catching even a single episode of The Doctor on tv.

The other day I was browsing Pinterest (my drug of choice) and came across this necklace.

(Image borrowed from Etsy)


It's my favourite quote from my favourite episode so I snatched it up as soon as I saw it and I'm F5-ing Etsy daily to see if the status of it has changed from Paid to Shipped.

It will go perfectly with my T.A.R.D.I.S-bag (in the making) and a tee that I have asked for as a Mother's Day gift.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...